What advice do new business owners need?See More Videos
Rockland County Business Consulting Attorney
Consulting with businesses across New York State
For over 25 years, The Law Offices of Allen A. Kolber, Esq. has been a legal resource for small and large businesses in New York. Our firm seeks to help and promote business clients from the ground up. It is important to avoid many of the pitfalls and financial liabilities that can occur over the life of a business before they happen.
Starting or reorganizing your business with the proper corporate structure, financial and accounting systems in place, and proper insurance and licensing can ensure not only a financially healthy business but will avoid the problems that can prevent you from achieving the goals of your business in the first place, servicing customers and providing you and your family with an income. If you need quality business consulting, contact The Law Offices of Allen A. Kolber, Esq. for a consultation.
Avoiding issues before problems arise
Many corporate and small business owners seek legal advice only during their financial crisis, i.e., they have lost their bank lines of credit, large tax assessments have become due, insurance liabilities or they have been sued and are involved in costly litigation. Our firm provides ongoing consultation to avoid these matters before they can impact your business’s future. Our firm believes that being proactive is a great way to avoid the need to be reactive. When problems are at your doorstep, our firm provides excellent legal representation that protects the business and the bottom line.
Our full-service law firm also assists clients when they face issues related to:
- Time management
- Small business loans
- Managing client expectations
- Developing website and marketing
- Protecting trademarks and copyrights
- Adding value to customer satisfaction
- Overcoming frustrating anxiety provoking problems
- Creating solutions to business challenges and difficulties
- Analyzing and breaking through internal roadblocks or emotional roadblocks
- Systemize your business to free up your time for marketing and customer relations
- Providing professional services to help entrepreneurs plan, create and grow their small businesses
- Evaluating your business’s costs and present solutions to significantly reduce your monthly expenses
- Consulting new businesses in the proper corporate formation and structure what best fits their business needs
- Maintaining proper financial reporting and statements in order to obtain and maintain credit lines and cash flow
- Business coaching for marketing, sales, customer service, financial management, systems designs, and human resources management and leadership
- Consulting new businesses in the creation of marketing systems, cash flow systems, accounting systems, tax payment systems and insurance systems to avoid tax liability and insurance liability in the future
The guidance your business needs
The Law Offices of Allen A. Kolber, Esq. has been a legal resource to New York for over 25 years. We provide small, midsize, and large companies with effective guidance and legal services that protect the bottom line. We understand the different issues that face businesses of all sizes. If you need a consultant with significant legal and business experience, contact The Law Offices of Allen A. Kolber, Esq. for a consultation.